Lords of Uberdark alpha 40 has come out with lots of new objects for everyone to enjoy.
Lords of Uberdark Alpha 40 Changelog:
- Disabled music (drop the files in if you want)
- Added pattern x replacements
- Improved building system
- Made able to collect dropped objects
- Made tree drop logs
- Got building materials working with new inventory (instead of old system)
- Put item names and stack size in inventory
- Improved inhand objects and animations
- Added Block object (right click when dragging Debris)
- Added Admiral object
- Added Skirmisher object
- Added Archer object
- Added Mason object
- Added Loom object
- Added Chest object
- Added Hammer object
- Added Shield object
- Added Saw (Blade) object
- Added Log object
- Added Bar object
- Added Board object
- Added Nugget object
- Added alloy textures
- Got object metal types working
- Made torches and spikes collectable
- Fixed Zombi and Tree and Water
Now we have many more dorfs to enjoy along with the dorf that was available last time. The dorfs are still objects that can be put on the ground and moved around.
The best part of this new Lords of Uberdark patch for me is being able to pick things up manually. Like chopping down a tree and picking up all the new logs using the right mouse button. In order to pick up something it needs to be highlighted in red.
At first the linux version was broken, but a couple days after releasing the update Aaron announced that he got it working again and released the file to use for linux.
We will keep you informed on any more Lords of Uberdark news or updates in the future.