This particular Dungeon Defenders character does not play like most others, so this will be a two in one guide.
That could be you, in that video.
How to troll with the Dungeon Defenders Jester
This character is perfect for trolling your friends. There are many things you can do to annoy them but here are a few starters:
- Only put points into trap health, if anyone complains, tell them you are defending the other traps.
- Move towers around all over the place with your ability. Be sure to put some on ledges and places where enemies do not walk.
- Spam as many presents as you can to take up defense points. If anyone gets mad, tell them you will get lucky.
- Grab mana and spam your Wheel o’ Fortuna ability the entire match. Tell the team what a good job you are doing of supporting them.
- Be sure to surround the crystal with presents. This is not on the off chance that a monster spawns out of one, but to protect it. Be sure to tell your team that.
This character was simply made to annoy people. And the Jester does that job magnificently. Unless we are just missing something it is a joke class. So, laugh at it and have fun. Of course if you are crazy enough to play it for real, here is some advice.
How to play the Dungeon Defenders Jester
The Dungeon Defenders Jester can actually be played normally. Simply put most of your points into your physical abilities. This includes hero health and damage. The Jester can use any weapon so this makes them playable. You can also swap your weapons like the Series EV. Traps can pretty much be ignored.
Other than that, you simply play the Jester as you would any other character. Repair allied traps and such. Use Wheel O’ Fortuna here and there. Of course be aware that the effect of that is random as well.
You can also try to play her using traps/towers but it is inefficient. You might end up with 3 gas traps, or 3 barriers. You will have to level up her move tower to switch the traps you need. Playing her by using traps is really only something for hardcore players who want to challenge themselves. Of course you can always switch to another character, place towers and switch back.
The Final Word on the Dungeon Defenders Jester
Follow these tips and you should do fine. The most important part is practicing you trap placement with her move towers ability. Practice some and you’ll be winning maps and/or annoying strangers in no time. As always be sure to check out their main site as well.